Why Choose Moissanite?
Moissanite is a less costly, but more brilliant substitute for diamonds. Because of its higher “refractive index” (Diamond’s is 2.42, whereas Moissanite’s is 2.65) and higher dispersion than diamond, moissanite displays a more intense, colorful fire that over shadows a diamond when placed right next to each other. Moissanite is a great option for practical couples looking for the best engagement ring on a budget, those looking for sustainable jewelry, or those who simply do not feel the need to spend a lot but still get the best quality jewelry. Moissanite's price is only a tenth compared to the price of diamond.
Moissanite stays sparkly forever. You never have to worry about Moissanite becoming dull, foggy or losing its brilliance because like diamond, it will keep its color, fire, beauty and brightness forever !
Moissanite is the second hardest gem. Moissanite scored 9.25 in Mohs scale only second to diamond. It can withstand the wear and tear of any jewelry worn on a daily basis and is difficult to scratch. Moissanite is harder than any other precioius stones like Emerald, Sapphire or Rubies.
Champagne Moissanite Loose
- Pay as low as $25/mo with our Financing Options
- PGGL Grade Certification available upon request. Certificate may take up to 25 days.
- Brilliant Cut Round Shape 57 to 58 facets.
- Our Moissanites are conscientiously grown and sustainable.
- Microscopically stamped with Halley Reh Seal of Quality and Authenticity.
- We offer lifetime warranty on all loose stones